BRC Understanding the Requirements –
Food Safety Training
(This class can be taught at your facility. Click Here for a FREE quote, or call 1-855-437-6400 to speak with a program coordinator.)
Duration: Two Days
Who should attend:
Personnel responsible for the implementation of the standard, Consultants, Certification Body Personnel and internal or third party auditors with BRC certification process.
- This training will help the participants to understand the requirements of the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety, to effectively implement the requirements and prepare them for the initial certification audit. In addition, the training will also help the participants to understand the details of the BRC scheme, benefits of the standard and audit protocols.
- Preparing participant for BRC test with a certificate of attendance upon completion (a written test will be administrated at the end of the training).
- An Introduction to the Standard
- Planning the Audit
- The Requirements, Sections 1, 2 and 3
- The Requirements, Section 4
- The Requirements, Sections 5, 6 and 7
- The Audit
- Compliance of CBs and The BRC Directory