BRCGS Understanding the Requirements –
Storage and Distribution Training
(This class can be taught at your facility. Click Here for a FREE quote, or call 1-855-437-6400 to speak with a program coordinator.)
Duration: Two Days
Who should attend:
Personnel responsible for the implementation of the standard, Consultants and Certification Body Personnel.
- This training will help the participants to understand the requirements of the BRCGS Global Standard for Storage and Distribution to effectively implement the requirements and prepare them for the initial certification audit. In addition, the training will also help the participants to understand the details of the BRCGS scheme, benefits of the standard and audit protocols.
- Preparing participant for BRCGS test with a certificate of attendance upon completion.
- Introduction to the Storage and Distribution Standard
- The Scope and Requirements of the Standard
- Requirements of the standard (Senior Management Commitment Hazards, Quality Control, Traceability and Nonconforming Products, Site and Vehicle Related Clauses, Good Operating Practices, Personnel and Training)
- Wholesale and Contracted Services
- Audit Protocol and Scope
- The Audit Process
- The Audit Report
- Compliance and Competence