SQF Systems Training Course –
Implementing SQF Systems (7th Edition)
Session S1: Introduction to SQF and Implementing SQF Training
- Be able to understand the training purpose, what will be covered in the course and the expected outcomes.
- Be able to understand the concept of cost of quality.
Session S2: Preparing for SQF Certification
- Be able to understand how to prepare for the SQF certification process.
- Learn about the changes incorporated in the 7th Edition of the Code.
Session S3: SQF Certification Process
- Be able to understand the certification process and the supplier role in the certification process in working with the certification body (CB).
- Be able to understand the audit process, including audit scope, audit duration, desk and facility audits and audit scoring and rating.
Session S4: Implementing an SQF System
- Be able to understand the six major steps involved in the SQF implementation process.
- Be able to understand the requirements for establishment of a food safety management plan.
- Discuss the application of the HACCP model and risk assessment to product quality.
- Be able to understand the requirements for establishment of a food quality management plan.
Session S5: SQF System Elements (Module 2)
- You will be guided through the element of the SQF Code Module 2 so that you can understand the requirements needed to gain SQF Certification.
- The 3 levels of Certification will be addressed but the emphasis will be on Level 3.
Session S6: GMP’s and Post-Farm Gate (Module 11 and its derivatives)
- Review GMP’s for the processing of perishable animal products, perishable plant products, processing ambient stable products and production of bio-chemicals.
Summary and Wrap-Up
(This class can be taught at your facility. Click Here for a FREE quote, or call 1-855-437-6400 to speak with a program coordinator.)